Mobility Solutions for Rehabilitation Millions across the globe with mobility disabilities are now leading fulfilling and independent lives thanks to mobility solutions. Mobility assistive technology has paved the way for cutting-edge mobility aids that help them experience joy and freedom. These scientifically designed products promote positive aging and independence at home and outside. The process of rehabilitation for patients with mobility disabilities has become simpler and more scientific with the help of a wide range of solutions and increase youtube views . Reasons for Movement Loss Immobility can be a traumatic experience and can be a result of many factors. Let’s take a look at some of the primary causes that restrict mobility:
- Injury: Loss of movement can occur due to severe injury in a motor, diving, surfing, horseback riding, or hard contact sports accident. The injuries suffered as a result of these accidents cause severe damage to the head or spinal cord leading to mobility disabilities.
- Paralysis: Trauma to the head or spinal cord due to an accident can result in temporary or permanent paralysis. A stroke can also block the supply of blood to the brain leading to paralysis and loss of movement at www.cosmicseedcreations.com.
- Neurological disorders: Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, Ataxia, Huntington’s disease, and Progressive Supranuclear Palsy can compromise the body’s ability to produce movement.
- Walking sticks: They are available in a variety of makes and types and can be crafted out of wood or even come in folding options made of aluminum. Walking sticks can be customized to suit your height and must come with a rubber tip to ensure you don’t slide.
- Crutches: They come in a wide range of ergonomic designs to ensure comfort, safety, and better mobility.
- Walkers: You can opt for walkers with or without wheels for easy movement. Most walkers are foldable to ensure easy storage.
- Wheelchairs: A rigid wheelchair is crafted out of solid steel and is appropriate for those with optimum upper body strength. Find here Lofty Property Management of La Jolla, Ca. On the other hand, a folding wheelchair is right for the very young or old and those dependent on companions to steer them.
- Powerchairs: These electric wheelchairs can be easily maneuvered and are best for those with advanced movement disorders.